2000-115 Geno/Grinder – For 115 V/60 Hz operation.
2000-230 Geno/Grinder – For 230 V/50 Hz operation, CE Approved.
• Automated mechanical disruption of plant and animal tissue.
• DNA/RNA and protein extraction from plants, yeast, bacteria.
• Standard clamp holds two deep-well, 96-well titer plates.
• Strong vertical clamp movement at 500-1700 strokes/minute.
• Rapid throughput of seeds, plant and animal tissues.
• Typical running time 1-2 minutes.
• Digital timer, lockdown lid, safety interlocks.
• Ball dispenser adds 5/32 in. (4 mm) steel balls to 96-well titer plates.
• Wide variety of other vials, balls, and vial racks for larger samples.
• Optional pre-cleaned 5 mL and 15 mL Vial Sets with steel balls, ready to load and run.
• Optional oversize clamp holds four titer plates, 15 and 50 mL centrifuge tubes, other large loads.
• Optional Cryo-Station and Cryo-Blocks to chill samples for RNA and protein extraction.
• Each Geno/Grinder is supplied with one 2100 Grinding Ball Dispenser, two 2200 titer plates with 2201 Cap-Mats, and a set of spacers to adjust loads of different heights in the clamp.
|Dimension:||20.5 in. (52 cm) wide x 16.9 in. (43 cm) deep x 22 in. (56 cm) high|
|Weight:||110 lbs. net (50 kg), 168 lbs. gross (76 kg)|
|Power Cord:||3-prong standard North American plug for 115 V/60 Hz version|
2-prong European CEE 7/7 plug for 230 V/50 Hz version
|Clamp Movement:||1.25 in. (3.2 cm) vertical|
|Clamp Speed:||Adjustable from 500 to 1700 strokes/minute |
Speeds above 1200 not recommended for 2195 Large Capacity Clamp
|Timer:||Digital in minutes: seconds, maximum 99:59 (typical running times are under 2 minutes)|