Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive or RoHS.
Elvatech Ltd. is an R&D enterprise based in Kiev, Ukraine.
About XRF spectrometers
SPEX SamplePrep 8000M Mixer/Mill®
8000M-115 Mixer/Mill - For 115 V/60 Hz operation.
8000M-230 Mixer/Mill - For 230 V/50 Hz operation, CE Approved.
- Also called a shaker mill or highenergy ball mill.
- Sample sizes in the 10 gram range for grinding, and up to 60 mL for blending powders or mixing emulsions.
- Reduces samples to analytical fineness.
- Can be utilized for mechanical alloying and nanomilling.
- Features include a variable-range electronic timer, safety interlock system, and shock-mounted electric motor for tabletop operation.
- Timer is factory-set for 100-minute range. Optional chip is available to extend timer range to 1,000 or 10,000 minutes. See page 58 for details.
- Accepts grinding/mixing vials from 13/4 in. (4.5 cm) to 31/8 in. (7.9 cm) in length and up to 21/4 (5.7 cm) in. in diameter.
- The 8010 and 8011 adapters permit processing of multiple samples in 1/2 in. x 1 in. (12.7 mm x 25.4 mm), 1/2 in. x 2 in. (12.7 mm x 50.8 mm), and 3/4 in. x 2 in. (19.1 mm x 50.8 mm) vials.
|Dimensions:||19 in. (48 cm) x 14 in. (36 cm) x 18 in. (46 cm)|
|Weight:||76 lbs. net (35 kg); 92 lbs. gross (41 kg)|
|Voltage:||115 V/60 Hz or 230 V/50 Hz|
|Motor:||1⁄3 HP, 1725 RPM @ 60 Hz or1425 RPM @ 50 Hz|
|Controls:||start and stop buttons, programmable 100-minute timer with digital display.|
|Power Cord:||3-prong standard North American plug for 115 V/60 Hz version 2-prong European CEE 7/7 plug for 230 V/50 Hz version |
|Clamp Movement:||21⁄3 in. (5.9 cm) back-and-forth, 1 in. (2.5 cm) side-to-side|
|Clamp speed in complete backand-forth cycles per minute:||1060 (115 V/60 Hz) or 875 (230 V/50 Hz)||