3628 Bench-Press - CE Approved
- Air-actuated, manually controlled laboratory press.
- 30-ton (27.2 metric ton) maximum pressure is ideal for pressing sample pellets for XRF, IR, and other analytical methods.
- Compact design ideally suited for laboratory benchtop applications.
- Patented air-actuation system combines ease of use of a motorized press with the simplicity of a manual press.
- Single push-button operation.
- Pressure is measured with a dial and the pressure control valve can be set to produce repetitive, reproducible pressures.
- Neither hand-pumping nor electrical hook-up is required.
- Can be operated off an air compressor or a tank of compressed air.
- Requires 90 psi (6.1 atm. or 6.2 bars) and 7 cubic feet per minute (0.2 cubic meters per minute or 198 liters per minute) of air.
|Dimension:||121/2 in. (32 cm) x 16 in. (47 cm) x 30 in. (76 cm)|
|Weight:||120 lbs. net (55 kg) 205 lbs. gross (93 kg)|
|Force:||0-30 tons (0-27.2 metric tons or 0-60,000 lbs.)|
|Platen Movement:||13/4 in. (4.4 cm)|
|Platen Size:||51/2 in. diameter (14 cm)|
|Daylight:||Adjustable 11/4 to 53/4 inches (3.2 to 14.6 cm)||