3630 Automated X-Press – For 115 V/60 Hz operation.
3630-230 Automated X-Press – For 230 V/50 Hz operation.
- Unique programmable laboratory press.
- 35-ton (31.8 metric ton) hydraulic press ideal for repetitive pressing of sample pellets for XRF, IR, and other analytical methods.
- Automation improves sample uniformity, consistency and throughput.
- Program allows the technician to enter final pressure desired, time to hold at the final pressure, and interval to return backto zero pressure.
- Typical pressing cycle is less than two minutes.
- Accepts all SPEX SamplePrep die sets.
- A safety interlock and automatic pump shut-off safety valve ensure safe operation.
|Dimension:||23 in. (58 cm) x 11 in. (28 cm) x 321/2 in. (82 cm)|
|Weight:||121 Ibs. net (55 kg); 190 lbs. gross (87 kg)|
|Voltage:||115 V/60 Hz or 230 V/50 Hz|
|Power Cord:||3-prong standard North American plug for 115 V/60 Hz version 2-prong European CEE 7/7 plug for 230 V/50 Hz version|
|Force:||10–35 tons ram pressure (9.1-31.8 metric tons or 20,000 – 70,000 Ibs.)|
|Platen Movement:||1.0 inch (2.5 cm)|
|Platen Size:||3.25 inches diameter (8 cm)|
|Daylight:||Adjustable 2.0 to 6.0 inches (5 to 15 cm)|
|Upper Screw Adjustment:||3.5 inches (9 cm)||